If you are on the looking for a reasonably priced property in Naples real estate market, you can find some great deals. These foreclosed properties are located in some of the best residential areas in Naples and are available at unbelievable prices to what they previously sold for, which makes them an ideal investment option for home or vacation home buyers or those buyers looking for a future retirement home.
Purchasing a foreclosed property in Naples has multiple advantages for prospective buyers. Buyers can now find a property in one of the best residential hot spots in the country at a moderate price (prices sometimes as low as 2001 or 2002). Listed below are some of the reasons:
• Known as one of the most sought after residential areas in Florida. Naples at this time offers a wide range of housing choices from family homes to condominiums which are located in excellent communities having top notch amenity facilities.
• Being one of the most affluent area in the state of Florida as well as in the country, investing in a property will yield home buyers a high return over a period of time as the real estate prices of this area has had a steady appreciating value.
• Another reason which makes the area an ideal choice for families as well as retired people is the presence of more than 100 golf courses which have been made through-out the Naples area.
Listed below is a guideline to landing a suitable property that will make a great investment for home buyers, both now and in the future:
• Understand the process of buying a foreclosure is very important which is why buyers should get familiar with the buying of foreclosed homes by consulting a team member of A Delta Realty and real estate attorneys. If you are from outside the area, we can recommend several excellent real estate attorneys in the Naples area.
• Foreclosed homes are available for 50 percent or more below their prices in 2005 (the high point), while foreclosed condos are available for 55 percent below the 2005 prices. Locating the best deals will take perseverance and being aware the lowest priced property maybe not be the best investment in the long run. One of your best resources is a team member of A Delta Realty.
• The process of purchasing a foreclosed home or condo requires considerable knowledge and skill, as well as an attorney specializing real estate.
• Once you have narrowed your search for a property have the property inspected by home inspector and consider a radon gas test, air quality test, and termite or wood destroying organism inspection.
• Investigate the financial status of any association where the property is located to determine its financial viability. Some property associations are under financial stress, which could cause your great deal to be very costly in the long run.
• Have the property reviewed for code compliance – some properties are in violation of local codes. If you acquire a property with code violations you will be responsible for the curing the violation which could involve costs to renovate, re-mediate, or payment of fines.
• Finally, be prepared to act quickly on a property and be mindful not only are you looking for a great deal, but others are looking for a great deal, as well. Remember – “The early bird catches the worm.”
There are a host of benefits that are associated with buying a property through a member of the A Delta Realty Team. When you meet with one of our team members ask for our exclusive FREE whitepaper “What to Watch for When Buying Foreclosed Properties.”